Buy this Aruba juniper (blue) Amazonas hammock for only £13.42 including free delivery. This Amazonas hammock is one of the leading hammocks in their field. The manufacturer promotes ethical trading by using recycled materials bound by quality that has made them one of the world’s leading hammock manufactures. The quality and care take goes into every hammock, stand and accessory is plain to see. It is woven in an enviromentally friendly manner with recycled yarn. It has a classic yet vibrant design. Plus, it is easy to assemble.
It has a 310cm distance between attachment points. It’s just over a metre wide, but you’ll need a bit of space for a little gentle swinging.
The cloth is quite thick so it does take a little while to dry out.
Previous customers have commented:
- I’ve used one of these for almost five years now. It’s survived several British summers and now all-round Canarian sunshine without any problems up until now.
- Product was speedily dispatched and well packed. It’s a great hammock, a good size and really nice quality, I’m very impressed by it.
- Quite simply this is one of the most comfortable things I have ever experienced. You get in it and you don’t want to get out. The hammock looks and feels quality made, like it’ll last a good many years if treated properly.
- Really nice hammock – arrived quickly & my girlfriend has fallen asleep on it many many times this summer!!!
- The colours are very nice, but importantly it is very comfortable to use & really easy to fix onto their metal frame stand. We didn’t need to make any adjustments to it to get it fitted.
- This hammock is excellent – it’s light, strong and comfortable. It also has very attractive colours and a nice design. I love it. It fits just right on to my balcony although I have to tie the smart ropes quite tight. I fell asleep on it today in the sun and it was bliss. This is definitely worth the money. I will be out there all summer just lying on my hammock!